Google Custom Search: Search many free music resources with one click!:
To locate a print score in the catalog, follow these simple steps:
1. First, search for the title, composer, or other content you wish to locate in the catalog's search results.
2. Next, make sure you're only searching the VCSU catalog results, in order to exclude electronic materials.
3. Now that you're viewing items found in the VCSU Library Catalog, use the limiters on the left-hand side of the page to limit your results to a specific collection. In this case, you want to limit your results to Musical Scores - 2nd Floor.
Note that if you do not see Musical Scores listed as a choice, you can always navigate to More Options and select Musical Scores from among your list of choices.
4. You are now viewing only scores as the result of your search. Use the call numbers associated with the score to locate the item in our Library stacks.
5. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us.